this week has been a crazy week!
i am officially making today, thursday my own friday. i have to sign off early to finalize everything for aston's party this saturday. we also have family arriving tomorrow from out of town to celebrate his birthday and the long memorial weekend with us. and today is aston's last day in school before summer so he is celebrating an end-of-school year water activity party with his classmates. so much to be excited about!
thought i'd share a few favorites this week :
- houston peeps, have you been to blow dry bar lately? humidity is back and my hair can't handle it. after a relaxing shampoo, i usually ask them to straighten my hair with a huge curling brush. i find that that technique adds huge volume on my thick hair that lasts for days.
- i am a huge fan of chanel glossimer (in giggle and volupte) and ysl rouge volupte shine lipstick (in #16 and #7). both formulation are so light with lots of color pigmentation that's perfect for summer!
- i stopped by michaels yesterday to pick up more party stuff and found this really cool inexpensive zebra glass tray for only $5! i LOVE that it's orange, pattern packed and has a zebra!
- ooooh i have to share my new favorite bronzer lorac with you. it's fast drying and i love the illuminizing sheen it leaves on my bronzed skin. it has a faint pleasant smell that i like too!
- yesterday was aston's kindergarten celebration graduation. the kids had a little presentation for the parents and we had a nice luncheon with everyone afterwards. i'll have to download pics from my big camera for that. but for now, this will do. so proud of all of them!
- finally, i am just in love with my pom clutch made my albertina of mimosa lane. it is such a summer staple and i am actually taking it out again tonight for date night!
huge thanks to julie for the Beautiful Mess iPhone app tip ~ this collage's fonts and patterns were created solely with that fun app!
ENJOY THE MEMORIAL WEEKEND friends!